The following file are available for download:
- RobotTools2022.zip – This file contains the robot tools for the new VS Code version of the tutorials.
- RobotTools2022Src.zip – This file contains the source code for the robot tools and the RobotCore that is used by the tutorials.
- rp4-AP-Vision.zip – This file contains a Raspberry Pi 3/4 image which configures the Raspberry Pi as a network access point named Robot0 with an IP of 172.24.1.1. The password is raspberry. This image will work on a Raspberry Pi 3 and 4. You will need an 8 GB (or larger) micro SD card to use this image. This image has remote desktop enabled. You will need a tool to burn the sd card. The one that I use is called win32diskimager and can be found here.
- ApriltagsBW-Lite.zip – This file contains a Raspberry Pi 3/4 image which supports Apriltags when using the camera which can be found here.
- ApriltagsPi-Lite.zip – This file contains a Raspberry Pi 3/4 image which supports Apriltags when using a standard Raspberry Pi camera.
- FRCTools2023.zip – This file contains the FRC tools
A discussion of how to use the Apriltag images can be found here.